Forgotten Realms: Splendors & Shadow
Lady Luck, Goddess of Adventure and Good Fortune
Tymora is the ever-popular but ever-fickle goddess of luck, favored of adventurers and gamblers alike. She blesses her faithful disciples with good fortune, and the ability to pass on that blessing to their allies.
Elements: Luck*, Travel, Wisdom.
Holy Powers: Ally, Blessed, Healing, Intuition, Oracle, Patron, and Spirit Empathy as standard Holy Might; Luck (Normal, Extraordinary, or Ridiculous; PM, -10%) (14, 27, or 54), or Luck (Normal, Extraordinary, or Ridiculous; PM, -10%; Wishing, +100%) (29, 57, or 114); Serendipity (PM, -10%) (13.5/level, round total up) or Serendipity (PM, -10%; Wishing, +100%) (28.5/level, round total up); and Wild Talent (PM, -10%) (18/level). Auras and imbuements are as for Holy Might, plus Aura of Luck*, Penetrating Weapon, and Reinforce Armor.
Clerics: Standard template.
Holy Warriors: Standard template, or use the swashbuckler template and buy the holy warrior lens with discretionary advantage points.
Disadvantages: Required: Disciplines of Faith (Ritualism) [-5] and Overconfidence [-5]. • Remove Code of Honor, Honesty, Intolerance, No Sense of Humor, and Truthfulness from the list of options; add Impulsiveness [-10] and Trickster [-15].
Skills: Gambling. • Weapon: Broadsword or Rapier.
• PI 1: Armor, Aura, Body-Reading, Bravery, Cleansing, Coolness, Detect Magic, Detect Poison, Final Rest, Lend Energy, Lend Vitality, Light, Minor Healing, Purify Air, Purify Water, Recover Energy, Sense Life, Sense Spirit, Share Vitality, Shield, Silence, Stop Bleeding, Test Food, Umbrella, Vigor, Warmth, and Watchdog.
• PI 2: Awaken, Clean, Command, Compel Truth, Continual Light, Create Water, Glow, Grace, Great Voice, Healing Slumber, Peaceful Sleep, Persuasion, Purify Food, Reflexes, Relieve Sickness, Remove Contagion, Resist Acid, Resist Cold, Resist Disease, Resist Fire, Resist Lightning, Resist Pain, Resist Poison, Resist Pressure, Restore Hearing, Restore Memory, Restore Sight, Restore Speech, Seeker, Soilproof, Stop Spasm, Truthsayer, Turn Spirit, Turn Zombie, and Wall of Light.
• PI 3: Affect Spirits, Astral Vision, Boost DX, Breathe Water, Command Spirit, Create Food, Cure Disease, Dispel Possession, Flaming Weapon, Fumble, Great Healing, Haste, Magic Resistance, Major Healing, Neutralize Poison, Oath, Relieve Madness, Relieve Paralysis, Restoration, See Secrets, Silver Tongue, Stone to Flesh, Stop Paralysis, Strengthen Will, Tanglefoot, Water to Wine, and Wisdom.
• PI 4: Astral Block, Banish, Bless, Curse, Dispel Magic, Divination, Essential Food, Gift of Letters, Gift of Tongues, Great Haste, Instant Neutralize Poison, Instant Restoration, Missile Shield, Regeneration, Suspend Curse, and Vigil.
• PI 5: Instant Regeneration, Pentagram, Remove Curse, Storm, and Suspend Mana.
• PI 6: Bind Spirit, Drain Mana, Planar Summons (Divine Servitor), Sanctuary, and Resurrection.